Best Quotes Of All Time
Sometime all we need is the right words in time of despair. Here are 15 of my favorite quotes that can cheer you up and help you to move on despite the hardship.
1. We are never defeated unless we give up on God. Ronald Reagan.
2. What do i owe to my time, to my country, to my neighbor, to my friends? Such are question which a virtuous man ought to ask himself. Johan Kaspar.
3. Our human compassion bind us, we turn our common suffering into hope for the future. Nelson Mandela.
4. People will try to tell you that all the great opportunities have been snapped up. In reality, the world changes every second, blowing opportunities in all directions, including yours. Ken Hakuta <
5. Darkness cannot drive out darkness, only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that. Martin Luther King Jr.
6. Develop a passion for learning, if you do, you will never cease to grow. Anthony J.D. Angelo.
7. I have no special talents, I am passionately curious. Albert Einstein.
8. Always remember that future comes one day at time. Dean Acheson
9. God gave you a gift of 86400 seconds today. Have you used one to say “Thank you”. William A Ward
10. If you cannot be a poet, be the poem. David Carradine
11. It is during the darkest moment that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle.
12. Whatever your mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve. Napoleon.
13. Be kind, for everyone you meet, is fight a hard battle. Plato
14. The hope is there, the sun is rising. Our best days are yet to come. Senator John Kerry.
15. The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good. Malcolm Forbes.